Nothing makes me more happy than to collaborate on a unique piece for you or a loved one. There's just a few things to consider:
- 50% Deposit required (Square, PayPal, Venmo and Chase accounts)
- Typical lead time is 2 weeks. NO rush orders
- Shipment is additional. Depending on size and weight, the pricing will differ. *When item is shipped, I will notify you of the final amount, including shipping. Final payment must be sent within 24 hours of shipment.
- Local delivery is available. Within a 10 mile radius from Michigan City is free. Outside the radius is a $10.00 additional fee (within NW Indiana and SW Michigan only).
Frequently asked questions:
- Do you have a store? No brick and mortar store for me! My studio is in my home and I've also taken over my garage. I need access to my tools (scroll saw, brad nailer, drill press & etc) to create each piece. On the weekends, I'm basically a traveling gypsy!
- Do you make your driftwood? No way Jose! That takes way too long and I need my bathtub to bathe in. I'm very thankful to peruse the shores of Lake Michigan and find my treasures.
- Where can I find your work locally? The "Nest Number 4" store in Michigan City, IN and "The Sandpiper" giftshop in Bridgman, MI have a small collection for sale.
- What do you do with the driftwood once you get it home? First, I hose it down to get rid of any sand, bugs and any other random things that get stuck in driftwood. Second, it's dried out either out in my garage or in my studio. Lastly, I take a wire brush to the driftwood nooks and crannies, to make sure it's clean.
- Do you use anything to seal the driftwood? 95% of my work is finished with a Matte Finish clear Rustoleum spray. I feel it gives a nice natural look. All of the handprinted watercolors are sealed with a Matte UV and dust protective spray. Driftwood windchimes, candle holders and frames around watercolors are left unfinished.